Hearing person dating a deaf person russian dating new sites

It worked 30% of the time, the other 70% everyone would look at me and someone would say, “mate that’s not what we are talking about”.

Being a visual reader of people, I noticed the girls who were part of the group did not want anything to do with me.

Being one who wants to impress, I would try and create dating situations that would make it comfortable for the female rather than worry about myself.

My subconscious checklist will be as follows: Let’s say I had a few dates where I thought I had it all correct.

There were occasions where you see the subconscious movement away from myself or a deaf person in the group to be seen “normal”.

You might read this as cruel and offensive, but to be honest when it happens many times, you just have to move on and not let it get to you.

It’s not all doom and gloom, I had some success on getting dates with women.

When I do and these are mainly with women who may not have had a conversation with a deaf man before.

Search for hearing person dating a deaf person:

hearing person dating a deaf person-23

The venue is right, and I get to the place only to find that the music is louder or the light has dimmed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

One thought on “hearing person dating a deaf person”